Build a sticky object rolling game with C# and Unity
What you’ll learn
This course will teach you how to create a super fun sticky ball game in Unity.
A basic understanding of the C# programming language and the Unity Editor is Recommended, but not Required.
Learn how to make an amazingly fun sticky ball game in Unity! This short course will take you step by step into making an awesome game that you can show off to your friends and family, or publish for others to play! We will:
- start with a blank Unity project and create a fully working game
- create your own unique sticky ball, and completely customizable scenes with unique assets
- write our own C# scripts line-by-line to get user input, control our camera and pickup sticky objects
- roll onto objects, grow in size and unlock bigger and bigger objects to roll up
Who this course is for:
- People who love to play and create videogames should take this course.